Is your puppy struggling with house training?
Don’t worry Pee-O-Matic is here!
I made this from cardboard and can’t explain why I feel compelled to post it.
- Cut it to strips about 3 inches wide.
- Run a half cut down the center so it will fold nicely into an “L” profile (aka “angle”).
- Glue together, camp with clothespins or tape.
- Add garbage bag. Clamp from bottom. Turn clothes pins inside out for better reach.
- Add whatever he likes to pee on and deploy.
Meet Tau, the American Eskimo. He is a great helper.
Here he is learning the basics of aerodynamics. He’s still a little baffled but I think he will catch on.